I Use Firefox!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yesterday, not so fun

Title says it all. Basically, a bunch of stuff happened, I found out I was more in debt than I've ever been, and that I need to find out what monies I'll be getting back from rebates and whether I should just return the stuff rather than selling it, and I got home late from school and found out I had to pick my brother up from his Wednesday night group, I didn't get to talk to my girlfriend as long as I wanted to because we were working on school, I found out I'll be working early on Saturday morning, and as I was getting into my car earlier, my watch band broke, specifically the plastic loop that the strap goes through to hold it as the Velcro folds back on itself, snapped. (Did you know that Velcro is a proper noun? Google does.) Luckily I have come up with a solution for that one. Now I just need to find a paper clip or two. Why can't God give me just one thing to deal with at a time? /end rant.

-Gilligan(moving on, over burning bridges)

No comments: