I Use Firefox!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Move to the beat

I enjoy music. Anyone who knows me probably knows this. In fact, I like music so much that I've got more music than I've ever listened to on my hard drive. Actually, most of that stuff consists of albums I've heard one or two tracks from and decided to get the whole album. I think I'll have to go through and delete the stuff I really don't listen to anymore. I mean don't get me wrong, most of it's good, but it just doesn't hold my interest. Also, I'm running out of room. I need to do a full system clean out anyways. Items on that list?

  1. Wipe Windows partition, start afresh, possibly in a Virtual machine

  2. Increase Ubuntu Partition, or separate home partition

  3. Go through and clean out all:

    • Documents,

    • Videos,

    • Pictures, and

    • Music

  4. Properly tag and organize my music

  5. Install native EvE Online client on Ubuntu

  6. And maybe even install Kubuntu



Notice the technical nature of all of those? Yes. I am a geek. And sorry ladies, but I'm already taken. :-p And she loves me!

Have a good weekend all, I shall wake up in the early morn (after getting an hour extra sleep) and go to work. The rest of you will have a wonderful Saturday I'm sure.

Gilligan

No comments: