I Use Firefox!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Epic fail.

Never... I repeat... Never assume.

Especially when your girlfriend sends a pic. To your phone. After she's was just talking about trying an outfit. And you had just mentioned taking a pic. And especially when the pic is nothing like what she described because that's not something she'd take a picture of anyways. Always take your time looking at the picture before you reply. If anything... even the slightest bit, doesn't look right, or like what you expect. MAKE SURE you know what you're talking about in the next text.

Ok, that was a random rant that nobody knows the context of and nobody needs to. I'm fine, she's fine, and I'm going to bed. Right after I finish my term project.

Gilligan(hasty judgment never wins)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'M SORRY. Can you expect me to NOT be hurt? But fine, you didn't do anything wrong. *sigh* I wish I didn't always end up being the jerk... and maybe that I could actually respond to the relevant post...
Maybe we shouldn't talk any more this week, since your stressed and I'm more stressed than normal. You can focus and I can work on not needing you. Or something.