I Use Firefox!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Money and me, they don't mix.

I need money!

Ok ok... so I don't really need to buy the stuff I bought. But I got great deals on them, and I'm going to get rebates and sell them for more money than I ultimately paid. But that doesn't help when I've got insurance and phone bills to pay for, gas to buy, as well as payments on a computer and paintball gun. (Although I think the gun is completely mine now...) PLUS a whopping speeding ticket for more money than I've had in my account over the past month.

I'm a spender. and a bad one at that. I NEED a budget, but I never keep up with it. I've tried several times, to no avail. I just need to not buy anything except for gas, and fast food maybe twice a month. Maybe I'll skip the burgers... (But Five Guys is sooo good.) I'm a college kid, and I'm turning into a poor college kid. I wasn't rich before, but now I'm in debt. A lot. Not cool at all.

Gilligan(3rd Steward)

1 comment:

Schmitty said...

:-(
*hugs..*