I Use Firefox!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Contacts

Well, I changed my contacts today. This may not seem like a significant event, especially considering they are monthly contacts, which means I'm supposed to throw them out every month and use a new pair. However, this is the 21st day of November, and I've been using this pair of contacts since a week or so into October, and, I haven't taken them out of my eyes for the past three or four weeks, with little to no ill effects. In fact, my eyes felt dry, naked and unprotected without them. Perhaps that is an ill effect. But I can see!

Now, I'm not completely sure this is healthy, so I'll ask my optometrist about it after the holiday, but I do recall hearing her mention that some people can wear their contacts day and night without worry. I believe I am one of those people. Yay for non-stop semi-clear vision! I may need to get my prescription readjusted... but they're difficult to perfect, and I've still got six pairs left or so, so I'll probably just have to deal with a tiny bit of blurriness.

-Gilligan(mostly-clearsighted)

No comments: