I Use Firefox!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Hello again

Goodness.... we're halfway through the month, and I'm running quickly out of ideas... stories... anecdotes to fill the blathering pages of my withering blog...

Anybody got any ideas? Stories you'd like me to make up? Advice you'd like me to give? I'm almost desperate...

Oh, school. Yeah it's alright. Got a quiz in History coming up on Monday. Fun fun.

I'm still talking with my girlfriend... she's still awesome.

I'm still running Ubuntu on my laptop, and it's working well. I haven't gone back to windows for much of anything... Though I will have to clean everything out eventually.

And life marches on. Sorry tonight isn't much of an update... I'm in a bit of a dry spell. Better luck tomorrow! Leave comments!

Gilligan

No comments: