I Use Firefox!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo?

Ok, so apparently November is National Blog Posting Month... Which I just found out about through Rachelskirts, and unfortunately, I've almost missed the first day. :-/ Oh well. I said I'd kick up my blogging pace a bit, so, here's an excellent opportunity. I guess I'll make up for it by posting really early in the morning. This morning, in fact.

Well let's see, where shall I start? Well today I found a stack of about 5 burned CDs in the center console of my car, just begging to be played, so I obliged. I stuck the first one in... and after a few seconds of reading, the player spat it out. "Ew... this one has no flava!" it seemed to say. So, I set that one on the passengers seat along with my hoodie and a stack of school books, which are there for the simple reason that I am lazy and didn't put them in the bookbag. Anywho, back to the CD's.

I stuck the next one in, and lo and behold, it began to play! I believe this one was labeled (oh so professionally; with a sharpie, thin tip) "Christmas", so I wasn't too surprised to hear Christmas music. I suppose it's appropriate to start thinking about Christmas music on the first day of the month before... right? Well, I'm not sure if it's music from the Broadway Christmas Spectacular Shindig... (real name obscured to protect the innocent, and cause I'm too tired to remember it or look it up) but it sure could be.

And the rest of the day has gone quite smoothly. Hope your's has too. More from my life as an average Gilligan later. ;-)

-Gilligan, you're trusty... wait, no, that doesn't work.
-Gilligan, you're sometimes blogging, but now more often, friend or acquaintance.
(Love that Firefox 2.0 inline spell check feature!)

No comments: