I Use Firefox!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thank God I have a girlfriend

If not, I wouldn't be updating this every day, and I'd be out of the running for NaBloPoMo. :-p

Also, I wouldn't have someone to talk with late at night... or flirt with... or go to Candy Mountain with... Oh, wait. That's later. DANGIT!

Anywho, I love my girlfriend, and she loves me. We were recently talking about how our relationship (of approximately 7 and a half months) has lost its luster, so to say... "It's not shiny anymore." I blame it mostly on the fact that we're talking about serious things most of the times that we do talk, because we don't really have time to talk about frivolous things, since we're FREAKING 1,000 MILES APART! *ughsigh* I want her... rather, I want to be with her... next to her... to see her... Oh!

Speaking of which, she just recently got a laptop with an integrated webcam. Unfortunately, it's an HP pavilion, and she doesn't know if it will work under Linux (of the Ubuntu 7.04 variety), which she promptly installed after receiving it. I think it will, it will just take some finagling... and then I need to get a webcam myself. hmph. Got any ideas? I'm sure my vast readership of 5 might have some ideas... :-p

In any case, I shall sign off, and mention that I myself run Ubuntu 7.10. Go Linux!

-Gilligan

1 comment:

Schmitty said...

I recommend the $18 one at Walmart. Woot.
|-*
*sigh*