I Use Firefox!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Phantom Cell Chargers

Have you ever experienced the phenomonon where you lose something, then buy a replacement, and immediately find whatever it was you thought you'd lost? Well, that happened to me yesterday... I had lost my phone charger, and after looking most places I thought it could be... I went out in desperation and got a car charger.... and when I got home, I look in a box in my room, after merely glancing at it and noticing a suspiciously familiar looking wire... what do you know, it's my wall charger! *Doh!*

So, now I have two chargers... one of which I will return once I upgrade my phone in less than a month. *sigh* And of course, they don't have the phone I wanted... they've moved on to the newer model... Oh well. Maybe I can find a cheap one online that they'll activate for me.

Ta till next time,
Gilligan

No comments: