I Use Firefox!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pizza drivers rock.

This just came to my inbox in the daily joke newsletter I get.

Where's the Road?

A friend and I were driving in the country looking for an address. We found the town, but we couldn't locate the road.

We drove to the police station, but they'd never heard of the road. Neither had the Fire Department. We went to City Hall, where a community get together was going on. We consulted a map, with no luck, until we happened to ask one young man who knew exactly where the road was. He pointed to the map, showing us exactly how to get there.

I said, "Thank you! Are you with the police or the Fire Department?"

"Neither. I deliver pizzas."


Oh, and to explain the magical week's worth of Spurgeon posts, I kinda cheated a little. Quite similar to Rachelskirts and her Blog365 catching up. Also, I apologize for the many many posts today. Maybe I'm making up for lost time? But I already did that... Ah well. If you're getting tired of Spurgeon... Hmm. I think I'll have to go back and label them all. I hope they've been helpful at least.

Stephen(posting daily, and sometimes magically)

1 comment:

Schmitty said...

Too bad I'm not a pizza driver anymore... :-p