I Use Firefox!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Demon Hunter + Crazy Cousin = AWESOME

SO! I went to a Demon Hunter + Living Sacrifice concert Monday night... It was a blast. Bit my lip pretty hard when Dave's head met my chin from below, but after a little while I got right back into the pit, this time keeping my mouth closed and my arms out. My lip looked pretty bad, it swelled some and stung, so I sucked on it till it stopped bleeding so much. It still looks bad, but doesn't hurt nearly as much. I also found out today that I chipped a molar... Not too bad, but it'll have to get looked at and filed down most likely. Good thing I have a dentist's appointment scheduled already. :-p

In other news, I'm still reading through Spurgeon's Morning and Evening, though I'm a little behind. I'm also a lot behind on my American Literature reading. Especially so because I've misplaced my copy of the ten-pound tome... ugh. I went to the library to try and find it, and they can't find it either! They think it might be labeled wrong somehow, because every library can't find any of their copies... I reserved one and it should come in tomorrow, and I desperately need it for a presentation I'm doing on some of the readings... :-/ Oh well.

No comments: