I Use Firefox!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Geocities revisit part 4: Vanity

School PicFancy PicSpider-man rocks!
Neo Rocks too!


What can I say? I like pictures of myself. And I like Spider-man. And The Matrix is(was) one of the best mind blowing action sci-fi movies I've seen for a long long time. Dark City and Equilibrium were good too.

Of course, I have to say that the first picture is from November 2004, the second is from July 2005, and the third, from November of '05 as well. Sooo long ago. Goodness. I'll have to update my blogger profile pic sometime soon.

Well, that's all the pictures, next I'll post screenshots and links to the other webpages from way back when. There really aren't that many, just informative stuff, but they'll go up here regardless. Cheers!

Gilligan(fond of memories)

1 comment:

Schmitty said...

You are so cute. ^_^ I love old pictures of you. You are still cute now. |-*