I Use Firefox!

Friday, February 08, 2008

Geocities recovery: Part 1

Alright, so here we go. I'm going through my old geocities account and posting the files I hosted there (moved to photobucket for storage) in mostly alphabetical order, though I doubt I'll be using it at all any more.

I decided to put up my schedules for fall of 2005 and spring of 2006, freshman year. Most likely so that Mom and Dad wouldn't have to nag me all the time about when my classes were, and so that friends could see my schedule. This was obviously before I'd discovered the awesomeness that was Facebook and the magic that is Google Calendar.

Fall 2005
Photobucket

Yes, I did have to retake Discrete Math, and no I don't know why the room numbers are on the Fall schedule but not the Spring.

Spring 2006
Photobucket
Ah, Spring semestar was so glorious... darn Physics had to mess up my empty TuTh schedule. :-)

No comments: