I Use Firefox!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Geocities return part 5a: Pages upon pages

Greetings once again to my little corner of the interwebs. Now we shall look over the pages I attached to my site, though none of these except for the index has been seen by public eyes since they were created.

First, the homepage:
Littlepageontheweb

Obviously made in, or at least not updated since, 2005, since the banner ad is for something being released in November of that year.
Also, a heavily influenced color scheme... can you tell from what? ;-)
I'm thinking an apology isn't the best thing to have as the ONLY paragraph on the page... The links are nice though. I wonder how many are dead?

Next, a countdown that was both an exercise in Javascript and futility.

Gilligan(product of the 90's)

1 comment:

Schmitty said...

But the 90's were fun.
We got GPS. ^_^

<3