I Use Firefox!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Haha, somebody copied me!

Well it appears someone else has wanderings and ramblings to write about. But of course he's not the only one... I'm amused. Also slightly flattered and intrigued. You see, his title is simple and condensed, mine is not. Kudos to the guy in Vietnam! I was going to go for a title like that, but I figured I'd make it a whole sentence rather than a small phrase. Now I'm reconsidering. Should I rename my blog to make it easier for others to remember? Should I use my URL as the title? (Seems like that would be the most logical move)

I think I shall call my blog "Ever Forgetful, Always..." something. I haven't quite figured out what the "something" should be. Perhaps a synonym or antonym for forgetful, perhaps something completely different. Something like "Ever Forgetful, Always Remembered" possibly? Hmm... so many choices. I love the English language.

Oh! Speaking of which, I'm looking into sticking a word cloud on here somewhere. They always look kind of neat, and I want one! I haven't found one for the old style of Blogger yet though... should I take the plunge and go to "New Blogger"? I'm not sure if I'll lose my fancy sidebar, but I think I might. *Sigh* The cost of change. Always to be calculated first, and dealt with later.

Ta ta till then!
Gilligan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After you first showed me your blog, I completely forgot the URL and could only remember the phrase "wanderings and ramblings." Google searches proved in vain, and I took up gagging myself with a spork instead.

So yes, changing the name to something memorable (and searchable) would be a good idea. :) I don't have any grand suggestions at the moment, but if I think of anything, I'll leave pretty little messages here.

Schmitty said...

OH it's Cookie! Okay. I'll just have to make a point to leave comments before you, haha. :-p The game is on. *hugs for cookie*
For Stephe: *more hugs* After a few times of having to go to your Facebook for the link to the blog, I remembered that since I always forgot it, it was everforgetful... I also made it a bookmark, which is cheating...
But I do like the "wanderings and ramblings" part. Maybe be poetic and mix the two?
And I do not know what a word cloud is, although I can guess...

:-*