I Use Firefox!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Changed the look a bit.

So I was poking around, and I figured my blog could use a change. A revamp, if you will. Do you like the new look? I'm enjoying the AJAX. (Click the tag in the upper right corner to see what I mean.) Unfortunately IE doesn't render the shelf columns correctly, but Firefox does. I got it from this template website. There's another on there that I liked, NewZen, but I'm not sure if it's too dang white. There is also a few I found nice on another template website, such as Howling Wolf, Sound Waves, Splash, and Waterfall. Think of any others? Got any suggestions? Let me know! What sites do you know of that offer good templates/layouts for Blogger, either classic or Beta? I'd be glad to hear your suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I definitely like that you've spiced up ye olde blog a bit, but I'm having a ridiculously hard time distinguishing the links from the rest of the text. That, really, is my only complaint. In all of life. Ever. Illegible links. Yes.

Back to the bright side, YAY! You're updating again! I'm so pleased. :) When it's not 4:43 in the morning, I'll be returning to leave pretty little comments on the rest of your entries.

I hope all is well in Gilliganville!