I Use Firefox!

Friday, November 04, 2005

Hooray! I feel happy! (And I can see!)

I am sooo relieved! I have been wearing contacts for the past few days (if you've seen me, no, I wasn't blind) because earlier this week I had lost them. I had no idea where they were, and I was afraid that they had fallen in the trash, since it's a perfect trajectory for them to fall from my bed to the trash can. I didn't worry about it until Wednesday, when we had room inspections, because I figured that I would find them then. I didn't. This worried me, because I thought I had looked through the trash pretty well, which I did. Now today I get a refund check from the school for a loan that had extra credit on my account, and I was considering using it to buy a new pair of glasses. (The ones I lost were spares replacing the glasses that lost a lens on the Floor getaway some months earlier... another story.)

No comments: