I Use Firefox!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Well, that was nice.

I feel better. The roller coaster of my life has come to a coasting point. I still have to make the "big decision," but I don't think it'll make that much of a difference... Of course, I probably haven't analyzed it enough yet. Basically, I have to decide between waiting for someone I've known and have seen for a long time and have grown to love, someone who I've know for a lesser amount of time, and have grown to like a lot, and someone who I haven't even met, but have spilled my guts out to like I do with the first person. I haven't even known the third girl for a year, and that's only online and just now having a two and a half hour conversation on the phone with...
So it's been rough today. I don't know who I want to pick, and yet I do kind of, but that decision won't get me anywhere, plus it will probably hurt the other two... which I don't want to do. So I'm stuck between two girls who like me, and two girls who like a different guy (yes, there are only three girls, figure it out...) One of the girls who likes another guy thinks she likes me more, and I don't think that the girl that I love who likes another guy thinks the same of me, and the third girl just likes me. A lot. How much worse can it get for a guy like me? ;-) (sarcastically speaking of course, and yet, there is some truth in humor...) So yeah. Yet another pointless post updating a small part of the world on my troubled existence.

No comments: