I Use Firefox!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Relief washes over

Wow, do I feel better. That girl I was mentioned in my "Timing" post, my FallFest date, just checked her email tonight (finally!) and replied to my apology, saying, "Don't worry about anything. I didn't think that you were selfish at all. In fact, I thought the opposite!" Just goes to show how a second opinion can throw your mind (or at least mine) for a loop. At least I got a good introspective look at myself, and new fervor for class. God works in mysterious ways. He purposely didn't let me know about her thoughts and feelings until I had seriously considered my own actions, and saw what to improve, and then as I'm reading her email, my good friend Dori gives me an encouraging comment. Thanks Dori! And thank You, God, for making me who I am, and for desiring to make me one of your own, in the image of Your Son, Jesus. I still have a long way to go, and I'll have to travel through a lot of pain of letting go and changing some things, but it will all be for the better, in many ways. Goodnight all, I'm going to go to bed at a decent hour tonight! (that is, before midnight!)

No comments: