I Use Firefox!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Settling in for the long run.

Well, I've come to settle things, or at least things are being settled, wether I want them to or not. You see, I've been talking with women, and that can sometimes get confusing, especially when one or more of them like you. (What a tough situation for a nice guy...) Anyway, my relationships have been a little rocky lately, which has been mostly my fault, but it's all a long story. (Don't worry, I'll get around to it eventually...) So I've been talking with these three really cool girls (I'm not sure if I've mentioned their names as of yet, so they shall remain nameless...) Girl #1 I've known for a long time, and have set my heart upon. Girl #2 I met at camp, and she's liked me ever since. And Girl #3 is really awesome, though we've never actually met face to face, we've talked about tons of stuff and she liked me a lot, and I her for a while, but that's been discussed, and we're still really good friends. (It's a whole lot more complicated and drawn out than that, but that's the condensed version...)
So my relationship with Girl #3 has been settled and we're really firm, my relationship with Girl #2 has been touch and go, unfortunately I've been leading her on when I didn't really mean to, and now I'm going to have to break her heart by telling her that we should be just friends, because I really want to go out with Girl #1, who I have loved for a long time. And it's not just that mushy/horny love/lust either, I genuinely would give my life for hers in a heartbeat. Not that I wouldn't for any of my friends, but she holds a special place in my heart (which sounds cheezy... but I'll just leave it there.) I really should finish this post, but I need to go to a meeting, so I'll probably get back to it later, after homework... oh well.

No comments: