I Use Firefox!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Comic profundity

I'd never think I'd read something so profound in a comic about everyday life, but I suppose XKCD has its moments too... anyways, since I'm now hooked on Questionable Content, I've been reading it pretty much non-stop in the afternoons (since about two days ago...). Which is a bad thing, seeing as I've got a paper due in two days that I haven't written much more than a concept draft of. But enough of me rambling, on to the quote!
Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past,
Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future,
And common sense is knowing that you should try not to be an idiot now.
Questionable Content #976

Extremely good advice, in my opinion.

Stephe(wondering and pondering)

1 comment:

Schmitty said...

I win. I read it all in two days and stayed up until 4am to do it. I guess that isn't really winning, is it... crap.