I Use Firefox!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

What a Whirlwind Week!

Well, this past week has been an adventure for sure... Putting up shelves in my room, driving to Jackson, Mississippi and then to Houston, Texas, packing all my stuff up in a day, driving up to Longview, spending a day there, and then driving for three days back to Maryland (I had time enough to pass the time listening to three novels and a short story, but it was still a long drive). I'm beat, and I've already been back for a day!

While I was in Longview I got to hang out with some old friends and some recent ones, and one dude I've never met before. We watched Gilligan's Island episodes and a made-for-TV sci-fi flick called Supernova. Bet you can't guess what that one's about, eh? I also had lunch with a most wonderful girl whom I hope to get to know more in the future, time/space/God permitting.

Now, this week I've got the elephantine task of unpacking and organizing all my stuffs in my room at home (probably gonna need some more shelves)... in the midst of 12 credit hours, a real job with more and more hours, letting my part-time job know I'm quitting, and certificate studies. Who knew real life would be so busy? And now I must be off, for I've got a letter to write!

No comments: