I Use Firefox!

Friday, May 23, 2008

People Suck

Well, this week is turning out to be one filled with drama and applicable advice and satire. I suppose it's in preparation for the conference I'm going to this weekend, and thus will not be blogging. I'll be sure to post more once I get back. A friend of mine had some choice words for another this morning, and I felt that they were adequately appropriate to, well, everyone. She has graciously allowed me to use her words on this blog that no one reads.
Thanks Dori.
I'll let her take it from here:

People suck. God said so himself, just not in that way. Every person on this earth is dishonest, and they will be until they die. No matter how many people say they don't lie, they're lying right there. People will hurt you, people will let you down. People are awful. We're ALL awful. Even you, [even me].

Just know that God is the One that makes us all better. It depends on who actually takes God's offer of eternal life and starts to use it and listen to it. The key word there is listen. People don't listen to God. People just go about and do their own thing, and most don't think they need God. Actually, all people usually think they don't need God. Well, they do. We do. You do.

Like I said, people suck. But God is the only One that makes us better. People just need to stop, look, and listen.

--Dori

2 comments:

Aphra said...

That Dori sounds like a smart cookie.

Dori said...

Thanks, Aphra! :)

Yeah, drama sucks, Stephen, but it happens. Life is full of it. I know, I know, you hear this stuff all the time, but I just want you to know that I'm here to help you when the drama seems to be too much, and so is God. Never forget!