I Use Firefox!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Pictures = Words*1000

I stole this idea from Teal, who stole it from someone else. It's a fun and thought-provoking project, and I love the way the images flow together.
So here goes. The rules were:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your favorite animal.

And this is the result:


1. Saint Stephen's Basilica, 2. Italian food., 3. Jesus, sculpted by Bertel Thorvaldsen, 4. DIY: Black Straws Snoot Grid_001, 5. An Olsen Twin??!??....ackkkkkk!!!, 6. Chai (Tea) and Moth Smoke..., 7. World's Largest Cruise Ship III, 8. An Enticing Array of Toothsome Dessert..., 9. Smart home, 10. Sunset at the Garden of the Gods Club, 11. Beavers Breakfast, 12. Cute cat


1) First name is Stephen, and that's a picture of St. Stephen's something-or-other.
2) Favorite food is Italian. Maybe it wasn't fair to choose an entire genre, but I like all food in general, so it's tough to pick.
3) High school was Redeemer Classical Christian School, but that didn't bring anything up, nor did "Redeemer Classical Christian". "Redeemer Classical" finally brought up this picture of a statue.
4) My favorite color is black I suppose, cause it absorbs every color. I have no idea how that picture is related.
5) I used to have a crush on the Olson twins, so I searched for olson twins.. and this is what came up. :-p
6) CHAI! 'Nough said. Not so sure about the book though. Never heard of it.
7) Dream vacation is a world cruise, so a search brought up the world's largest cruise ship, which would be awesome as well.
8) I like all desserts, so I typed in dessert, and that looks pretty tasty, I must say.
9) I want to work in home networking and automation, and this diagram of a "Smart Home" pretty much fits it well.
10) I love (or am trying to) love God first and foremost... so this "Sunset at the Garden of the Gods Club" fits, right?
11) I can definitely describe myself as a beaver. If you don't know the animal personality types, check out this blog.
12) My favorite animals are definitely cats. Big cats are awesome, but house cats rock too.

No comments: