I Use Firefox!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

College, ugh

So I've been here three weeks, and research shows that Freshmen get really tired of school around three weeks, so sending them on a required "retreat", where they can hear some motivational messages and get some sleep (yeah, right!) will revitalize them so that they can do well in the following school year. So, I just finished that, got back yesterday, and haven't done any homework, thanks to the retreat, i was so tired, I couldn't do anything Saturday afternoon/evening but watch movies, which lasted far too late (I didn't go to bed until around 1 or 2 AM, not smart), and then I had to get up for church this morning. The van left at nine, but the paper said it left at 8:30, darn.
Now I'm stuck with a bunch of homework to do, and two packages that are at the CPO, but I can't pick up till tomorrow. It's really distracting. That's it for now...
Gilligan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.