I Use Firefox!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Marathons to endure... I mean enjoy

Movies:
Lord of the Rings Extended Trilogy on Blu-Ray
Star Wars

TV:
Doctor Who
Fringe
Bleach

Books:
LOTR
H2G2 (All 5 books)
Bible.
All of C.S. Lewis' works
The dictionary (Just kidding!)

Sometimes, I miss out on things.
Internet, oh how you have sucked my time away, and yet I have not contributed back (aside from Twitter, Facebook, and now Google+) for so long.

Oh, and that printer thing? I reinstalled with Linux Mint Katya, and it took me three drivers to get it to work this time. Literally, the third driver in the list. No back-handed hpcups install, or going through the CUPS web interface... This one is the pcl3 hpcups driver, I haven't yet tried the Gutenprint driver, though I'm sure it would work as well.

And that subnetting? Well, I finally have a real job, doing real SysAdmin work, so the Certification chase is mostly behind me... for now.

Speaking of the job. I need to get off the internet and sleep now. Thanks for listening, y'all have been great.

1 comment:

web lol said...

kul post