I Use Firefox!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Summer plans?

This post idea stolen from Rachelskirts and gRegorLove:

Most of these ideas aren't original, but they're still fun, and I won't get to all of them this summer, but they're still nice goals. What are yours?


  • Fly a kite.

  • Make s'mores.

  • Go to a water park.

  • Eat corn on the cob.

  • Finish 4 Certification exams.

  • Watch movies at the drive-in.

  • Read a book from the library every month.

  • Finish cleaning/re-arranging my desk/room.

  • Eat a funnel cake made at home with my brother.

  • Finish reading all the books I've started over the years.

  • Spend an evening looking at stars through the telescope with my sister.

  • Scan in all mom's picture albums and organize them in a Flickr account for posterity.

  • Read some other good books (recommendations welcome).

  • Work up to 75 crunches in 2 minutes, and 20 pullups.

  • Challenge my little brother to a game of HORSE.

  • Finish reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

  • Eat at at least two barbecues.

  • Run 3 miles every other day.

  • Take French lessons.

  • Blog more regularly.

  • Dance in the rain.

  • Catch fireflies.

  • ???

  • PROFIT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the textual symmetry you used. :)

Gilligan said...

Yes! I couldn't figure out if I wanted to sort it alphabetically, or prioritised somehow, or what. So I sorted it by length both ascending and descending, but neither looked quite right. Thus, what you see above. :-)