I Use Firefox!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Here's to an all-nighter

Well, I didn't think I'd be staying up all night tonight... I just kept looking at my watch and the hours flew by. Well, all is not lost. Here's a list of what I've achieved thus far:

1. Figure out my class schedules for this summer and coming fall.
2. Look into various computer certifications, gape at the requirements for CompTIA A+ at the community college... 14 credits. Ouch. The CISCO certificate is 16, and the Security one is 15, so it's par for the course I guess. A beast of a cert. is the Database Certificate, at a whopping 31 credits. It's like it's own minor.
3. Find out I know most of the first A+ objective, but fail miserably at the other two.
4. Look over some more scholarships and determine which ones should be applied for soon.
5. Check Gmail.
6. Find a free web based touch-typing aid.
7. Check Google Reader.
8. Check Twitter.
9. Watch several video podcasts
10. Check Gmail.
11. Blog.
12. Look out the window and realize "Holy crap it's getting light out!"

Yay me! And yes, I know I put checking my email on there twice, I did it a lot, as well as Reader, cause I added a few RSS feeds tonight.

Stuff I need to do today:

1. Call Financial Aid and the Registrar.
2. Get the oil changed in the car.
3. Finish homework.
4. Catch up on Statistics labs.
5. Stay away in class.
6. Sleep.

I really need sleep, but I'm afraid if I go to bed I won't wake up in time to call around and get the oil changed. So, if anybody reads this, please put down your favorite energy drink or stay-awake method that doesn't involve coffee... though Mom just got some Autocrat coffee syrup... it may be just the right time to try some. Anywho... now for another 15.25 hours of wakefulness... Maybe a little nap wouldn't hurt...

Gilligan(zzzzz)

No comments: