I Use Firefox!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Life is good!

Hey everyone out there in bloggerland! Welcome back to life in Stephenville! It sure is good now. Well, aside from the fact that I won't see my girlfriend for another few months. *sigh* I'm so glad she loves the Lord, because He is the ultimate guidance. We all need to rely on God, especially the two of us. A commitment is a commitment, and we've both agreed to it. Being honest and open and communicating is the best thing for any relationship, everyone always says it because it's true!
I'm going to care group pretty regularly now, they switched their schedule to Thursdays for the summer, right after I got a job set up with the evenings off on Tuesdays... grr.
Well, I definitely got much distracted while writing this post, so I shall continue it Monday, when I actually have some free time in the morning. :-)

No comments: